Couldn't load pickup availability
- For quick, easy and professional testing and diagnosis of mechanical and electronic fuel injection systems.
- Particularly suitable for Honda vehicles thanks to the special adapter combination
- In conjunction with other adapters, it can be used almost universally for vehicles with the following injection systems:
- K-Jetronic, KE-Jetronic, L/LH-Jetronic, Motronic, MPI, HMPI, EFI, DIGIFANT, Mono-Jetronic, Opel-Multec, Weber CFI
- The intermediate, adjustable 3-way valve between the warm-up regulator and the flow divider allows the system and control pressure to be checked as well as the leakage test of the injection system.
- With drain valve for emptying the remaining fuel.
- Measuring range 0...10 bar / 0...140 psi, fine graduation 0.1 bar
- Precision pressure gauge NG 100 with robust rubber protective cap and fastening hook. Can be used for European and Asian vehicles. Other pressure gauge measuring ranges on request.
- Optionally available with ISO calibration certificate.
- All individual parts are available as spare parts.
- High-performance quality product, Made in Germany.
- Extensive range of adapters as accessories.
Item number: LR 180/2_Honda ( 041619 )
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1 pressure gauge NG 100, 0...10 bar//0...140 psi, with GSK
- 1 3-way valve
- 3 hoses of 0.25 m each
- 3 DPAK adapters (can be coupled),
- DPAK 52; Adapter with clamping clip, green
- DPAK 53; Adapter with clamping clip, turquoise
- DPAK 61; Adapter with clamping clip, white
- 1 adapter ANK 47 (with thread)
- 1 drain valve AVE 01 with drain hose
- Delivered in a sturdy plastic case
View full details