Couldn't load pickup availability
- For cleaning the inlet valves and intake channels of Otto (petrol) and diesel engines.
- Deposits on the valve seats and in the inlet channels are loosened and broken down - important for compliance with exhaust gas guidelines.
- The cleaner is injected via a special nozzle which is mounted in the intake tract.
- The cleaner is injected at approx. 3.5 bar pressure, finely atomized and thus achieves an optimal cleaning effect.
- The cleaner injection is controlled and dosed using a manual button.
- Cleaning is carried out with the engine running at idle speed.
- Universally applicable.
- Delivery/injection pressure: approx. 3.5 bar
- Input voltage: 12 VDC (on-board network)
- Recommended cleaner: TOPCAR intake system cleaner petrol or diesel .
Item number: EVR 01 ( 041809_1 )
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1 x basic device installed in the transport case (with practical storage compartments in the lid)
- 1 x pressure hose 2.5 m including filter
- 1 x Can Suction Adapter
- 2 x sealing plugs
- 1 x Conical Nozzle
- 1 x screw-in nozzle
- 1 x replacement nozzle blue
- 1 x replacement nozzle beige
- 2 x sealing caps pressure and suction side
- 1 x Battery Clamp Adapter
View full details