Couldn't load pickup availability
- Even a very small amount of gasoline can cause problems in the diesel fuel system.
- The unwanted contaminants lead to corrosion of engine parts, which later leads to individual component failure.
- The BD 01_LR petrol detector can be used for an initial test before any diagnosis on a diesel system.
- Detection of contamination with gasoline fuel is possible from a proportion of 0.2%.
- The detector is powered by 12 V/DC via the vehicle's on-board electrical system.
- The measurement result is displayed by
- Proportion of gasoline less than 0.2% = LED lights up green
- Proportion of petrol fuel greater than 0.2% = LED lights up red
- If a diesel-biodiesel mixture is filled into a diesel engine that is not appropriately equipped, there is a risk of engine damage.
- The DMP 01 is suitable for measuring the mixing ratio of biodiesel and diesel fuel, based on the principle of density measurement.
- The device enables quick and safe measurement by removing the fuel directly from the tank.
- The measurement result is displayed on a color scale.
Item number: KIK 01_LR ( 110804_1 )
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1 petrol detector with measuring probe, 12 V/DC
- 1 hydrometer (for determining density)
- 1 measuring cylinder 500 ml
- 1 adapter for cigarette lighter NSVA 100
- 1 cleaning brush
- 50 pcs filter pads
- Delivered in a sturdy plastic case
View full details