Couldn't load pickup availability
- Test set for measuring compression pressure and carrying out a pressure loss measurement
- Suitable for Otto (petrol) engines thanks to the special adapter combination
- Can also be used for diesel engines in conjunction with other adapters
- The compression pressure measurement enables quick and easy diagnosis of each individual cylinder
- The measured value provides information about the condition of various components such as valves, piston rings, cylinder liners, etc.
- The engine pressure loss measurement enables extended diagnosis of each individual cylinder or combustion chamber by determining the air outlet
- The degree of escape can be determined by supplying compressed air into the combustion chamber in a controlled manner
- The special pressure gauge enables quick assessment
- If the pointer is not in the green area, the measured pressure loss is unacceptable
- Before carrying out the test, the maximum permissible pressure loss of the motor is set (approx. 23%) by connecting to the workshop compressed air.
- The top dead center gauge OT 01 enables the top dead center of the cylinder to be tested to be quickly and precisely determined
Item number: DRV-KP kit 01 ( 041122_1 )
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1 DRV 05 engine pressure loss tester with pressure control valve and precision pressure gauge NG 80 with sturdy rubber protective cap.
- 1 test hose with quick coupling, length 1.00 m
- 1 KP 80 compression pressure tester with precision pressure gauge NG 80 (0...40 bar) with sturdy rubber protective cap.
- 1 adapter (flexible) KPA 08 for spark plug thread M 10x1 (petrol engines)
- 1 adapter (flexible) KPA 09 for spark plug thread M 12x1.25 (petrol engines)
- 1 adapter (flexible) KPA 10 for spark plug thread M 12x1.25 (petrol engines)
- Delivered in a sturdy plastic case
View full details